On this New Year’s Eve, we’re looking back at our top 10 most popular blog posts published in 2018.
This year, we wrote and you read about how we’re changing our brand with the aim of simplifying and improving the customer experience. We wrote about the rapid developments in machine learning, and what those developments mean for the language services industry. We wrote about the changing role of the Procurement team in a global organization, about how to get started revving up your career as a remote worker, about developments in neural machine translation, and more.
Thank you for reading in 2018. We’re excited to continue the conversation with you in 2019 and beyond.
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2018
- Lionbridge Rebrands to Simplify its Business and Elevate its People
In this exciting post, we announced the goals of our rebranding initiative: to simplify our business for our customers and cherish the people who make our company what it is.
- Machine Learning and Linguistics: 4 Advancements to Watch in 2018
The last few years have seen rapid development in the fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning. What have those advances meant for linguistics and language service providers?
- Reintroducing You to Lionbridge
In September, we were pleased to reintroduce you to Lionbridge with a fresh face, fresh direction, and fresh new voice.
- The CPO’s New Role Within the Global Organization
The Chief Procurement Officer has secured a new level of respect and responsibility in recent years. What are the ramifications of the CPO’s new enhanced role?
- What You Need in a Partner for your Multilingual Localization Project
Can you localize multimedia content the same way you would localize textual website content? The short answer is no–read on to learn more.
- 3 Key Levels of Procurement Centralization
To centralize or not to centralize? That is no longer the question. Here’s how procurement leaders have centralized their organizations in recent years.
- Remote Work 101: The 6 Skills You Need to Get Started
Remote work can be a huge benefit for employers and workers alike, but it requires certain important skills. How can you get started?
- Top 3 Factors CPOs Consider When Sourcing Global Marketing Services
CPOs are critical in taking organizations global. What’s top of mind to them when sourcing global marketing services?
- Is Google’s New NMT Training Functionality a Goodbye…or a Hello?
What does Google’s new NMT training functionality mean for the translation and localization industry?
- Four Things You Need to Know About Translation
As a global marketer, what do you need to know about translation to create a truly global experience?
What do you want to read about in 2019? Leave a comment and let us know!